Friday 3 June 2011

Work, work, work (and a bit of play)

Haven't blogged in a while thanks to a) an extreme lack of interesting things to write about, and b) working like a lunatic over the last couple of weeks...apologises for this!

I've been very thankful that my days off this week have coincided with some glorious sunshine, and as always I have made the most of it by basking beneath the rays in my garden alll day! I'm looking considerably more tanned (wooo), and I'm hoping this weather continues throughout June - particularly for Beach Break pleeeease! - Which is only 2 weeks away! Excited!

My social life has suffered in recent times because of excessive hours at work, as I mentioned before, but last night I saw Two Door Cinema Club at Bristol O2 Academy with a few friends...and they were fantastique! I didn't know all of the songs, admittedly, but they are definitely a great live band and I can't wait to see them again at Reading Festival later this summer.


Two Door Cinema Club - What You Know <3



I had a mass clear out of my home wardrobe the other day - I think I must've banished about three-quarters of my wardrobe (Shock! Horror!), which is a great achievement for me as I am quite the hoarder. Anyway, the garments were sorted into piles for ebay selling (which I haven't been able to do yet thanks to stupid verification codes, pfft), charity shop donations (i.e. clothes not even worth attempting to sell), potential-for-updating/customising, and ...I think that's it actually.

BUT. I failed a bit. After taking my bag full to the charity shop, I ended up buying a few new items...oops. In all fairness though, they are lovelylovely, oh-so cheap and oh-so worth it.


[01] Charidee shop bargains: black crop top, £3?, red sleeveless shirt, £2, Denim shorts, £3.50
[02] Close up...note the little rosebud detailing on the straps

[03] Back view of shorts...selling on ebay because they don't fit me:(

Still need to transport a whole load of clothes back from Southampton, but hopefully I should just about have room for all of my clobber in the one wardrobe! Score...

The guilt of sitting all day is setting in now, so I'm gonna head out for a well overdue run.

No comments:

Post a Comment