Monday 5 September 2011

Jack FM > other radio stations

Currently sat in my PJ's in the conservatory, chilling out and listening to Jack FM (the best radio station by far) when I should really be showering and such. Loving the old school tunes on Jack; other radio stations really need to play more variety rather than repeating the same old chart music...there are only so many times that that I can stomach Pitbull's voice in a day. I don't think I'm in the minority on this one, either.

Off to Bath town today for a spot of day-time shopping, probably some coffee (it's usually inavoidable when I'm with my friend Vicki, such coffee whores), then for a well-needed night out! My friend Maria has just moved into her new house there so it's the perfect excuse for a few drinks and to discover new places to go out (seeing as I usually just stick to the same spots in Bristol).

I've been super busy since my last post; this summer has been eventful to say the least. When I have more time I'll post a few photos from my interrailing trip around Europe. It was a trip I'll never forget, especially thanks to my friend Ruth, who was the perfect travelling companion and without whom I would've been thoroughly lost. Public transport is hard enough in the UK, so navigating our way through Europe proved to be a tad tricky at times. Even so, an amazing experience and something I'd recommend for everyone to do at least the once.

Definitely running out of time to get ready now so I'd better scurry on. In the meantime, here's a forgotten tune for you to enjoy...it sort of sums up my general state of mind right now. No change there then!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me how much a love this song!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete